WordPress Website Maintenance is crucial!
Congratulations. You launched a wicked WordPress website. The functionality is top notch, the look and feel is sharp, the content is compelling. We know it was a lot of work to get there but it’s not over yet. In fact, it’ll never be over if you truly want a return on your investment. If you don’t monitor your WordPress site, measure WordPress performance, and improve it on a regular basis, your WordPress website will easily fall out of date, out of sync, and out of line with your business goals.
With our WordPress Website Maintenance, we’ll ensure your website will stay shiny, happy, and continue to perform well for you and your users. You’ll save money in the long term and protect your current investment by doing ongoing maintenance, testing, and iterative improvements. It means you won’t have to do a major ground-up redesign of your site because it will never fall out of date.
Maintaining your WordPress site is time-consuming and a little tedious. After all, isn’t your site there to serve you? Why does maintenance matter?
A WordPress site is not merely a one-time build that’s ready to sustain itself throughout the life of your company, brand or blog. Just as a physical building you might make for a brick-and-mortar location requires regular WordPress Website Maintenance to repair breaks, clean up messes and spruce up the landscaping from week to week, your website needs some routine care to keep it in tip-top shape.
Your WordPress site should ideally grow and improve as your business does. After all, it’s your primary platform for promoting your brand and connecting with your customers. Neglecting any one component of your WordPress Website Maintenance for too long results in an adverse impact for your customers, security and overall performance.
What’s included in our WordPress Website Maintenance?
- Email-based technical support as needed
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Updates to WordPress Core Software and plugins
- We’ll monitor Uptime to discover any potential web hosting issues
- We’ll create weekly backups – just in case something does happen
- We’ll keep themes and plugins updated for security
- We’ll monitor links on the website to ensure they are all working and fix them as needed – helps SEO!
- We’ll run security scans and notify you of any issues. Most commonly due to outdated WordPress core code and plugins
- We’ll monitor performance and let you know if there are issues
- We’ll monitor SEO based on your selected keywords
- We’ll monitor and review your Analytics
- We’ll wrap everything that is done in a handy, monthly report
- 20% discount on any other future services such as social media marketing or website redesign in the future
- Cancel Anytime
Note: Additional fees will apply to premium theme and plugin updates unless you have access to those files.
Those are just some of many WordPress Website Maintenance tasks that are important on any site. (Not just WordPress). We offer larger website maintenance plans to our clients because we want them to get the most from the sites we build for them, and we want to be able to show off your websites to future clients. A well-maintained website makes you look good.
In summary, these WordPress maintenance tasks may seem like a lot to handle, and it’s true that WordPress site maintenance is not the simplest of tasks.
If your plate is full or you are uncertain about one or more of the above aspects of WordPress maintenance, this plan is perfect for you!
Questions? Let’s talk. or call us at 512.522.9008