“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”This often seems like the best philosophy for nonprofits with limited resources and time. But when it comes to the constantly evolving facets of web design, “good enough” just isn’t good enough.
Many people are on the internet every single day, encountering new sites, the latest designs, and application updates. The world of web design is constantly moving and no organization can afford to stand still.
Younger generations especially have little patience for slow or poorly maintained websites. One survey found that millennials’ top pet peeves on nonprofit websites are interfaces that are not mobile-friendly, those with missing information, and the inability to find the information they want quickly and easily. This means potential donors, volunteers, and advocates are walking away when you could be luring them in.
The Window to the Soul
Too often, nonprofits think of their website as simply a box to check. They know they need one, but they see it more as their listing in the yellow pages than what it can be: a window to the soul of your organization.
Okay, maybe nonprofit organizations don’t have souls, but their website is one of the most important ways that the public interacts with them.
- Explains your mission and programs to potential supporters
- Offers more information to your community about upcoming events and fundraising campaigns
- Solicits donations and recruits peer-to-peer fundraisers
- Refers people to your social media profiles and generates followers
- Portrays your organization as a change-maker in the space to journalists and corporate social responsibility programs
When you start thinking of your website as a potential generator of revenue, PR, and partnerships, the importance of keeping your site updated and user-friendly becomes apparent. If you have a mediocre website with mediocre content, you will get a mediocre response from visitors. But if you have a website that illuminates your cause, conveys your impact, and touches visitors, you will have a powerful recruiting and fundraising tool available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Our platform will come with the following features:
- The Flexibility to Make It Uniquely Yours
- Online Donation System (Stripe and PayPal)
- Event Registration
- Volunteer System
- Email Newsletter Signups
- Call to actions across all pages
- Social Media Integration
- Secure and Fast on Google Cloud Hosting
- Google Email Account (Gsuite)
- Domain included if needed
- Control your own data
- Completely Managed for updates as needed.
- Monthly Price
Start your order now or read more about our Non Profit Website Design from Town Press Media