WordPress Website maintenance and management is easy for some – but a daunting task for others. The true question is, do you have time to juggle daily life, website maintenance and business – all at the same time?
So what is website maintenance really about?
Support & Updates
We make the web easy by creating managed website that pretty much puts a webmaster on call. With updates as requested, we handle the updating such as basic images, text and information as requested.
Our website maintenance services provide all the required skills in one monthly recurring fee and helps you build your business while we look after your website. The service is fully proactive and every month we can provide reporting of what we have done.
Website Maintenance Make Sense
We understand you’ve probably tried running an in-house team or DIY, we get that you might have hired other web companies that didn’t deliver and we know you probably used to have some guru who looked after your web needs until he just disappeared. Perhaps it’s time to hire Town Press Media to handle your website maintenance.
What’s included in our General Maintenance Package?
- Email-based technical support
- Updates to WordPress core code and all plugins
- Updates to Theme (license might be required)
- Updates to text, images, and other minor changes requested and provided by client.
- Weekly Cloud backup of website
- Recovery of website from backups if needed
- Uptime monitoring
- Weekly security scans
- Weekly Performance Monitoring and optimized as applicable
- Link Monitoring to catch links not working on the website
- SEO Monitor of up to 10 local keywords as provided by client
- Monthly reporting
In short, we wanted to let you know we are there to help with guidance and solutions that will get you back into business – and keeps your business secure online with minimal effort from your busy schedule. Why is WordPress Website Maintenance Crucial?
Interested in hearing more about our website maintenance services? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town Press Media | 512-522-9008